Madeline Claire you are ALMOST one year old! Where has the time gone? I feel like I remember exactly how it felt to be *patiently* awaiting your arrival this time last year. And oh how you made us wait. You have become such a wonderful little person. Every day with you is a new adventure and we are loving every moment!
At 11 months you...
- Wear a size 3 diaper
- Wear 9-12 months clothes
- Eat a breakfast of cereal, a snack of a banana shortly after, for lunch you will have a fruit and cereal plus whatever else we are eating, and for dinner you have a vegetable, cereal, and yogurt
- Are known to eat off of our plates. You like spaghetti and quesadillas.
- Walk behind all of your toys, you even push those that don't roll across the room, you will cruise down the furniture, but you have no interest in walking on your own.
- Have 4 teeth now, your top 2 FINALLY came through
- Say Mama, Dada, and the beginning of Dog, you sign for more, and are starting to sign for milk and water
- Really like to point at everything, it is this cute point where your thumb sticks out... you look kind of ghetto!
- Dance along to music, you bounce up and down and shake your head left to right
- Sleep 12 hours still, with an afternoon nap thrown in as well
- Love to watch and laugh at bigger dogs, I think you think they are a super sized version of Turner
- Chase Turner and grab him now, luckily he just lets you
- Are now home with Daddy more, yay for new schedules!
- Do NOT like it if someone leaves the room, you just cry and cry
- Also don't like for us to get out of the car, even though we are coming around to get you out of your seat, it is not like you have ever been left in there so I don't really understand that one...
- Are SUCH a big girl now, but I love it when you will still snuggle in close to me and hold on tight... melts my heart every time
Maddie says, "I am super cool."


I love that you called her ghetto :)
ReplyDelete