About us...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Meeting Friends, Old and New

When I went to Indiana University I made some wonderful friends! Unfortunately they all live a little too far away to see all the time. My friend Katie, also a teacher, lives in Columbus, OH, and had a daughter in February. My friend Holly, a nurse, lives in Indianapolis and is about to leave to become a travel nurse. Her first location looks to be Wyoming.

In December Madeline and I headed up to Columbus to go to Katie's baby shower and for them to be able to meet little miss. Now that Holly is leaving we all wanted to get together so she could meet the girls and I really wanted to meet Paige. We decided to meet in Cincinnati last Friday because it was about a 2 hour drive for everyone.

We originally planned to go to the Newport Aquarium, but they have a stupid stroller schedule and we weren't allowed to bring strollers in that day until after 4pm. So we decided to visit the Cincinnati Children's Museum first, and then head over to Newport for lunch. The museum was ok, it would definitely be better for big kids. Madeline had a place to crawl around and push things so she was happy. But we were inside in the air conditioning on a hot day so that was good.











No comments:

Post a Comment