About us...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Surprise for Daddy!

On Saturday, July 30th I decided to have a surprise party for Brad honoring his accomplishment of making the Jeffersonville Fire Department. Luckily it was a success! He was surprised. I arranged with the guys he usually goes golfing with for an afternoon of golf and an arrival time back at our house sometime around 6:15. I alerted out family and friends and had everyone here around 6. Around 6:30 the boys arrived back and his words to me were "You did something." Yes, he was right, I sure did! We had about 50+ people stuffed into our house and backyard, it was packed! My Dad cooked out on the grill and we enjoyed cake and corn hole to round out the evening.
 Maddie has a special outfit just for the day!

 Cake table (the cake had an edible picture of a true Jeffersonville Fire Truck on it)!

 Surprise!

Good luck Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment