Madeline's BFF turned one on August 24th. We celebrated Camryn last Saturday with a Hot Pink and Zebra themed party. Maddie had a blast. I loved watching her watch Cammie. She watched her attack, and I mean ATTACK the cake, and open presents. Hopefully she learned what she needs to do here in a few weeks!
Camryn LOVED the cake.
Ellie requested a picture with Maddie girl in Cammie's chair.
Ashtyn wanted a picture too, and Miss Kaidyn snuck in.
Maddie and Ash.
Maddie and all the Big girls.
The Yanez girls, sisterly love.
Weebles! She screamed when this was handed off, and at that point she lost interest in opening presents.
So Amie did the rest, with lots of help of course!
So excited!


Camryn is so lucky to have Maddie as her bestest friend! Thanks for helping with the party...you are such a wonderful friend! P.S. I think Maddie needs a Mickey chair for her first birthday! :)
ReplyDelete