7 Days
One Week
168 hours
10,080 minutes
That is hopefully how much longer of this INSANITY we have left. In one week it will all be over and we will hopefully be sitting in the new house ready to unpack and get back to normal.
Our final walk thru on the new home is scheduled for Monday at 4. Let's hope it stays that way and let's hope they have it completely ready by then. Almost everything is done, just some little things here and there and the sod in the front yard. Luckily the seed is starting to take in the back.
Also in that same amount of time I have to finish getting this house ready to move, we are mostly there. Lots of boxes sitting around already packed. Now I just have to do the less obvious things.
And did I mention getting ready for the party that is also in ONE WEEK?! I can't believe we are about to have her first birthday party. Where did the time go? How is she one?
I would also like to get her 12 month pictures taken, possibly Wednesday. I am operating under the "Everything is so crazy, what's one more thing?" theory.
Also, did I mention Brad is working his 3 24hour shifts between now and then as well? I mean really...
It will all get done, and I know this because of all of the wonderful friends and family that have offered to assist us in any way, shape, or form. And for that I will be eternally thankful.


No comments:
Post a Comment