About us...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Flashback!

Tonight we attended the wedding reception (we skipped the wedding part, I didn't want to have THAT baby on the video) of an old friend of mine from dance, our mothers also work together, so it was a family affair. The best part was that it was held at the Culbertson West, where we got married almost 4 years ago. It was great to be back there after a few years and Madeline just loved all the sights and music. 

 Madeline and Grandma played and played. 

 She also chewed and chewed (Side note, we are working on our FIRST tooth)

 BIG Grins!

I had to have a family photo out in front of the house. This is where most of our wedding photos were taken, and I wanted to add a new updated family picture to the collection.

1 comment: