About us...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Adventures in the Swaddle Me

I know I have previously posted that Madeline is known to occasionally "escape" from the Swaddle Me, we're talking usually an arm or hand. On Monday, sadly also the day I returned to work, I went in to grab her from her afternoon nap and found this:

She had somehow gotten her legs free as well! (I think Daddy doesn't get the swaddle as tight as Mommy... but that's just my opinion).

On Wednesday morning I woke up and discovered her in this position:


She had moved all the way under the changing table of the Pack-n-Play, smushed herself in one corner, and had begun to climb the wall! Her legs were completely bent! I don't know when she does all of this moving, but this girl sure can travel.

1 comment:

  1. Kade moved, too! Too funny. She is such a doll. I loved getting to hold her the other night.

    ReplyDelete