We spent this day prepping the house for Christmas. Here are a few shots of Maddie's first decorating experience:
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Black Friday
This year I chose not to head out into the Black Friday madness after Thanksgiving, I bought the one thing I was looking for Wednesday and had it price adjusted Friday afternoon (much easier, I would suggest this to anyone in the future).
We spent this day prepping the house for Christmas. Here are a few shots of Maddie's first decorating experience:
Madeline and the stockings.
The "before" picture.
The "during" shot.
The "after" picture.
Our Christmas village.
All this decorating just wore her out!
Madeline's tree in her room (a.k.a the mini-tree I bought last year to house all of my Barbie ornaments) and her "Baby's First Christmas" stocking.
We spent this day prepping the house for Christmas. Here are a few shots of Maddie's first decorating experience:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment