About us...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The hospital stay

Our hospital stay was extended by one day because of my c-section, so we were in the hospital until Friday, October 1, 2010. Most of the stay was a blur for me because we had a constant stream of visitors (which was wonderful) and I was trying to adjust to all of the "new" things happening in our lives. But here are a few highlights...

This was the first outfit I bought her back in March, I thought it was just too funny.

This was her "bed" during our stay.

Here is a picture of all 3 of our beds, you can see the lovely "sofa" Brad got to sleep on in the background (he was VERY happy to get home to our own bed after 3 nights in this thing).


The proud parents!



Ready to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment