
So I just had to dig this picture out of the archives.
This was taken on September 21, 2000.
Why is this date so important you ask... well, that was the date of our "First Date" and now 10 years later, September 21, 2010 is our daughter's due date.
For our first date, Brad picked me up and we went to Kentucky Kingdom and the Fright Fest adventure, we then had dinner at Don Pablo's, next we headed over to a birthday/Halloween party (that explains Liz in the M&M costume) at a friend's house, and we finally ended the evening at Industrial Nightmare. Why our date was so Halloween themed, I have no idea. But 10 years later, I hope the day is LESS scary ;-)!!
Also loving how I rocked the bangs for like 15 years. Now THAT is scary.


I rocked bangs for 15 years too!!! haha Don't worry, yours were better than mine. :)
ReplyDelete