About us...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Oh Turner..."

Brad and I have many moments each day where we utter the phrase, "Oh Turner..." He is always doing something totally random that catches us by surprise. For example, tonight we were unable to finish making the bed entirely (It is Wednesday, "Sheets and Towels Day" after all) because he was dominating the bed in this manner:



Shortly before this picture was taken I was laying on the bed messing with my phone. He completely DOMINATED me by putting his head across my throat and would NOT move. I know he is only 15lbs, BUT he can pin you down! When I got up, he assumed this position. I think he knows Baby Day is getting closer (3cm at the doctor today!!) and is trying to hold on to his final moments of being "the only child."

No comments:

Post a Comment