About us...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

How Pinteresting!

I have been trying to tackle a few Pinterest projects this summer, however taking two summer classes and keeping up with an almost two year old has limited my abilities. The ones I have checked off my list make me want to do more and more and more... which is bad for the bank account. Time for school to start again so I don't have time to run from one craft store to another all day. Let's take a look at what I have done so far...

Patriotic Wreath pinned from the blog Capital B

Subway Art displays from the blog eighteen25
 
Birthday Fabric Tie wreaths inspired by Anna, not really an original Pinterest idea... but still accomplished. 






























Next on the to do list are:

This sign (thank you Hobby Lobby for putting out Christmas decor in July, I looked everywhere for something like this last year and had zero luck) will be spiced up to be our Christmas Card holder with the words "Merry Mail" added in black vinyl and ribbon added to the bottom to attach cards. The inspiration comes from TwoChics

These piles of fabric will be transformed (hopefully) into two Minnie Mouse themed pillowcase dresses. The neighbors and I will be joining forces for this project, so a separate post will be coming about this project. Tutorial for the pillowcase dresses from lbg studio.

I also have MANY ideas that I want to use for the classroom, looking at all the resources has gotten me mildly excited, at times, about returning in a very short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment