I saw the idea on Pinterest awhile ago to have balloons on a child's bedroom floor on their birthday morning. So we saved the balloons from her party and the night before her birthday I cut them apart (had strung them together using fishing line, again an idea from Pinterest) and threw them in her room. They didn't exactly cover the entire floor, but I think she liked them!
After she woke up she saw her last birthday present from Mommy and Daddy, her own couch! Again, I think she liked it... look at that grin!
Brad was already off for the day so I took off and we headed to the zoo! They were setting up for Halloween, hence the big pumpkin.
She had more cake that evening after dinner with my parents, my mom said everyone in this family HAS to have a cake from Williams on their birthday... Madeline agrees.
Check out the difference a year makes, although I was insanely happy to finally have her in my arms. I can say I enjoyed this year's September 28th just a smidgen more!





Happy 1st Birthday to Miss Madeline! Looks like she enjoyed a fun birthday. Love the balloon idea!
ReplyDelete