We watched Maddie's cousin Emma for a few hours and Maddie just loved to watch Emma move all over. Emma loves talking to Madeline and can't wait for her to be big enough to play with her.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Cousins!
Today was another Snow Day for me so I got to enjoy the day with Miss Madeline, however I know I will be upset when these come back to haunt us in June (side note - already have one called for tomorrow so it's an early start to Christmas break for the GCCS kids).
We watched Maddie's cousin Emma for a few hours and Maddie just loved to watch Emma move all over. Emma loves talking to Madeline and can't wait for her to be big enough to play with her.
They love each other already!
We watched Maddie's cousin Emma for a few hours and Maddie just loved to watch Emma move all over. Emma loves talking to Madeline and can't wait for her to be big enough to play with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment